Posted by ROBGWebsite | Posted in Community Messages, Emergency Preparedness | Posted on 25-10-2012
- Report nearby smoke and flames immediately to 9-1-1.
- Be watchful of toppling trees and wind-blown debris.
- Treat all non-functioning traffic signals as a four way stop.
- Minimize the use of candles, viagra canada cure lighters, tadalafil cheap fire pits, barbecues, and spark producing equipment.
- Secure household items, such as outdoor furniture.
- If you encounter downed wires, assume they are energized & contact 9-1-1