Posted by Editor & Public Communications | Posted in Events, Garden Walk, Glenite | Posted on 09-04-2016
The Spring 2016 issue of the Glenite is now available online here: The Glenite – Spring 2016
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow from 12:30 to 3:00 for the Garden Walk!
Reminder: Garden Walk Tomorrow! 12:30 to 3:00
Gather at the Community Center at 12:30 for a fun children’s activity, viagra snacks and directions to the Gardens. There is a slight chance of rain, discount viagra so consider bringing an umbrella and definitely wear comfortable shoes. Everything should look green and beautiful with the recent rains.
Posted by VP | Posted in Community Messages, Traffic | Posted on 06-04-2016
The Los Angeles Police Department issues a list of routes and times to avoid during the President’s visit.
• St Cloud Road – closed April 7 from 7:00p.m. – 10:00p.m.
• Hilgard Avenue – street will be closed April 7 at 4:00p.m. and will re-open on April 8 at 1:00p.m.
• Malcolm Avenue – street will be closed April 7 at 7:00p.m. and will re-open on April 8 at 1:00p.m.
• Cliffwood Avenue – closed April 8 from 10:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
Roads to avoid Thursday, discount cialis April 7, 2016
• The area around S. Centinela Avenue between Ocean Park Boulevard & W. Pico Boulevard 7:15p.m. – 8:15p.m.
• The area around Sunset Boulevard between S. Sepulveda Boulevard and S. Beverly Glen Boulevard 7:15p.m. – 8:30p.m.
• The area around St. Pierre Road and St. Cloud Road between Bel Air Road & N. Beverly Glen Boulevard 7:30p.m. – 9:45p.m.
• The area around Sunset Boulevard between S. Beverly Glen Boulevard & Royce Drive 9:00p.m. – 10:30p.m.
• The area around Hilgard Avenue between Sunset Boulevard & Weyburn Avenue 9:00p.m. – 10:30p.m.
• The area around Tiverton Avenue between Le Conte Avenue & Weyburn Avenue 9:00p.m. – 10:30p.m.
Roads to avoid Friday, April 8, 2016
• The area around Hilgard Avenue between Weyburn Avenue & Sunset Boulevard 9:30a.m. – 11:00a.m.
• The area around Sunset Boulevard between Loring Avenue west to Burlingame Avenue 9:30a.m. – 11:00a.m.
• The area around Bristol Avenue between Sunset Boulevard & Westboro Street 9:30a.m. – 11:00a.m.
• The area around N. Cliffwood Avenue between Westboro Street & Highwood Street 10:30a.m. – 12:00p.m.
• The area around Sunset Boulevard between Bristol Avenue & N. Sepulveda Boulevard 11:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
• The area around S. Centinela Avenue between Ocean Park Boulevard & W. Pico Boulevard 11:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
Posted by Social | Posted in Events, Garden Walk, Uncategorized | Posted on 04-04-2016
Spend you Sunday afternoon enjoying the beauty of the Glen on the Garden Walk. Some of the Glen’s loveliest gardens will be available for viewing and inspiration. New this year will be a special activity just for children, viagra sales which will begin as we gather for the walk at 12:30 at the community center. Gardens will be open from 1:00 to 3:00.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-383-3560.