Posted by VP | Posted in Board Meetings, ROBG Board | Posted on 04-11-2016
Please join the Residents of Beverly Glen Board of Directors for its regular monthly meeting, tonight at 7:30 p.m. at LDRCC (10409 Scenario Lane). The agenda can be accessed here: ROBG-Agenda 4-11-16
We hope to see you there.
Posted by Editor & Public Communications | Posted in Events, Garden Walk, Glenite | Posted on 04-09-2016
The Spring 2016 issue of the Glenite is now available online here: The Glenite – Spring 2016
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow from 12:30 to 3:00 for the Garden Walk!
Posted by Social | Posted in Events, Garden Walk | Posted on 04-09-2016
Reminder: Garden Walk Tomorrow! 12:30 to 3:00
Gather at the Community Center at 12:30 for a fun children’s activity, snacks and directions to the Gardens. There is a slight chance of rain, so consider bringing an umbrella and definitely wear comfortable shoes. Everything should look green and beautiful with the recent rains.
The Los Angeles Police Department issues a list of routes and times to avoid during the President’s visit.
• St Cloud Road – closed April 7 from 7:00p.m. – 10:00p.m.
• Hilgard Avenue – street will be closed April 7 at 4:00p.m. and will re-open on April 8 at 1:00p.m.
• Malcolm Avenue – street will be closed April 7 at 7:00p.m. and will re-open on April 8 at 1:00p.m.
• Cliffwood Avenue – closed April 8 from 10:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
Roads to avoid Thursday, April 7, 2016
• The area around S. Centinela Avenue between Ocean Park Boulevard & W. Pico Boulevard 7:15p.m. – 8:15p.m.
• The area around Sunset Boulevard between S. Sepulveda Boulevard and S. Beverly Glen Boulevard 7:15p.m. – 8:30p.m.
• The area around St. Pierre Road and St. Cloud Road between Bel Air Road & N. Beverly Glen Boulevard 7:30p.m. – 9:45p.m.
• The area around Sunset Boulevard between S. Beverly Glen Boulevard & Royce Drive 9:00p.m. – 10:30p.m.
• The area around Hilgard Avenue between Sunset Boulevard & Weyburn Avenue 9:00p.m. – 10:30p.m.
• The area around Tiverton Avenue between Le Conte Avenue & Weyburn Avenue 9:00p.m. – 10:30p.m.
Roads to avoid Friday, April 8, 2016
• The area around Hilgard Avenue between Weyburn Avenue & Sunset Boulevard 9:30a.m. – 11:00a.m.
• The area around Sunset Boulevard between Loring Avenue west to Burlingame Avenue 9:30a.m. – 11:00a.m.
• The area around Bristol Avenue between Sunset Boulevard & Westboro Street 9:30a.m. – 11:00a.m.
• The area around N. Cliffwood Avenue between Westboro Street & Highwood Street 10:30a.m. – 12:00p.m.
• The area around Sunset Boulevard between Bristol Avenue & N. Sepulveda Boulevard 11:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
• The area around S. Centinela Avenue between Ocean Park Boulevard & W. Pico Boulevard 11:30a.m. – 12:30p.m.
Spend you Sunday afternoon enjoying the beauty of the Glen on the Garden Walk. Some of the Glen’s loveliest gardens will be available for viewing and inspiration. New this year will be a special activity just for children, which will begin as we gather for the walk at 12:30 at the community center. Gardens will be open from 1:00 to 3:00.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-383-3560.
Please join us for our monthly ROBG Board of Directors meeting, drugstore tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the LDRCC, decease 10409 Scenario Lane. The agenda can be found here: ROBG-Agenda-3-14-16
We hope to see you there!
Posted by Social | Posted in Events, Garden Walk | Posted on 03-07-2016
The Beverly Glen Garden Walk returns this spring on the afternoon of Sunday, pharmacy April 10. We’re looking for residents willing to share their gardens with their neighbors and for volunteers who can help with planning or day of event activities. We’re particularly looking for someone who would like to help design a children’s activity in association with the Walk.If you’re interested, please contact email@example.com.
Posted by Glenite | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on 02-22-2016
Write a short note or article about what is new – wedding, ampoule graduation, baby, death, award… Your neighbors want know what is going on. Write a short story. Share your thoughts with your community! Deadline extended to March 4.
Posted by Editor & Public Communications | Posted in Community Messages | Posted on 02-17-2016
For parents in Beverly Glen with kids heading to Roscomare, see don’t miss the once-a-year tour this Friday, rx February 19th. Tell your friends in the community. Here are the details…
Roscomare Road Elementary School
Prospective New Student Tour for Parents
Friday, February 19th
2425 Roscomare Road
Los Angeles, CA 90077
Parents, please join us in the school auditorium for a short talk regarding our wonderful school including information on enrollment followed by a tour of our classrooms. No reservations required.
New Student Enrollment Info
Please join us for our regular monthly meeting, tadalafil tonight at 7:30 p.m. at the LDRCC. Tonight’s agenda can be accessed here: ROBG Board Meeting Agenda February 8, 2016
We hope to see you there. All are welcome!